Standard Built In Gas 700 MK2
Jetmaster - Standard Built In Gas Fireplace 700
An open fire has an irresistible appeal, and for busy people who demand high standards the Jetmaster Gas Convector has an enviable and established reputation. The design is silent in operation and provides a strong, realistic flame and ember pattern for either Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) or Natural gas.
The Jetmaster Convector takes heat that would normally go up the chimney and spreads it evenly around the room to give even heating and maximum comfort.
It is easy to install, safe, convenient and simple to operate with these outstanding features:
- The unit can be installed in new homes or existing brick fireplaces.
- Automatic flame failure device cuts off the gas if the flame goes out.
- No ashes or mess to clean up after use.
- Natural gas available in all models.
- Supplied with a convector box, gas burner with copper tubing, vermiculite, ceramic coals and regulator. Copper tubing and regulator are not supplied with Natural gas units.
Please note that the above price does not include Credit Card or Cash Deposit Transaction Fees, Parts, Accessories, Surrounds, Delivery and/or Installation. This can be added to your order from the "Related Products" tab or can be quoted on at your request.
|Product Type||Built In Gas Fireplace|
|Heating Output & Capacity||11.8kW|
|Dimensions||700mm (w/l) x 310mm (d) x 630mm (h)|
|Net Weight||Not Available|
|Material||High Quality Steel|
|Finish||High Temperature Paint|
|Flue Size||225mm Round Flue / 200mm x 200mm Rectangular Flue - Flue and other parts to be ordered separately.|
|Flue Options||From the Top|
|Product Guarantee||15 Years On Firebox. 1 Year on Gas Burner|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: