Home Fires Fireplaces - We Make The Difference!
From its humble beginnings as a one-man business, operating from a small factory in Worcester in 1985, Home Fires has developed into a well-established organization and a market leader in the development of fireplace and braai products. The upgrading of production machinery and equipment and regular injections of operating capital has facilitated penetration into the export market.
The local market is served through a growing network of distributors who offer specialised consultation services. Home Fires is a family business, which is run by a qualified management team, backed by a stable track record of 16 years’ business experience. The Company’s top quality products and friendly service is complemented by excellent after-sales service, as well as expert technical advice.
Home Fires currently sets the trend of the quality and new design of fireplaces and braais, some of which are patented. All products are stringently tested for durability and affectivity and are confidently guaranteed for 15 years. Further to this, the products can successfully be used in any smoke-free area.
Advantages of a Home Fires Fireplace
- Only “A” – grade hot rolled mild steel of 3mm thickness is used for fire boxes, which ensure a long lasting product and peace of mind.
- Loose easy replaceable fire grids inside the grate basket drastically reduce maintenance costs.
- A large ash drawer in the foot piece of the freestanding fireplace, originally designed by Home Fires, makes cleaning an easy and less frequent task.
- A large ash drawer front on the built-in models’ ash drawers, also originally designed by Home Fires, hides away ashes and gives the unit a neat appearance, even after use.
- All fireplaces feature a double or triple back plate, which ensures longevity and incorporates normally a convection cavity.
- Most freestanding fireplaces features both radiant and convection heat systems.
- All built-in fireplaces features both radiant and convection heat systems.
- All build-in fireplaces features an adjustable damper, which is easy controllable from the outside front of the fireplace, without any specialized tools.
- All freestanding fireplaces features an adjustable damper, which is easy controllable from the outside front of the fireplace, without any specialized tools.
Home Fires offers a 15 Year Limited Warranty on all their fireplaces.
All Home Fires fireplaces shown here are available from Fireplace Warehouse.
Please click on the items below for more information on each product: